Charity: Qholaqhwe Creche
Paulinah holds a Masters in Office computing and an Early Childhood Development High Certificate.
She will be working as an Early Childhood Development Trainer with the Qholaqhwe Creche. This centre has a single goal which is to develop and stimulate children and provide quality services to them.
The Centre has been granted an award as one of the best ECD Centres in the Free-State Province in previous years as a result of their hard work. They have a passion for people and a love for working with people and children and want to build a solid and strong foundation to prepare children for Primary School.
Paulinah is experienced in training practitioners in the following courses:
- Training Computer, Training ECD Practitioners on Pre-School Introductory Programme, Memory Work, Babies and Toddlers training,
- Basic financial management and waste recycle/toy making.
During her time as a Vodacom Change the World Volunteer, Paulinah will be:
- Providing the skills training to practitioners working with children to improve the quality and the level of developing, stimulating and educating children:
- Having regular workshops with the practitioners to share or exchange the information and skills based on how to implement the lessons to let the children attain the specific learning outcomes expected.
- To provide support to the Centre Manager with administrative duties.
- Empowering the caregivers or parents with necessaries or required skills to support and have a full comprehension of their children's needs and the roles to play in their children's education.
- Involving stakeholders on board to play a role in developing the community.